LEED Gold® Certification of Wiskitki and Illescas platforms
Our logistics platforms in Wiskitki (Poland) and Illescas (Spain) have been certified LEED Gold®, a recognition of our commitment to sustainability and eco-responsibility.
- 52% savings in potable water on sanitary water thanks to water- saving systems
- 100% water savings without watering for green spaces, designed to withstand the climate without irrigation.
- 24% energy savings thanks to a high-performance envelope and high-efficiency systems
- 86% of construction waste recycled
- Choice of low-polluting materials for healthier indoor air
- Parking spaces for carpooling, electric vehicles and charging stations to encourage less carbon intensive travel.
Certification details: https://www.usgbc.org/projects/fm-logistic-wiskitki- project-phase-1
- 57% savings in drinking water for sanitary water thanks to hydroefficient systems
- 58% energy savings thanks to a high-performance envelope, LED lighting and no heating, air conditioning or ventilation
- 84% of construction site waste recycled via a 7-stream waste sorting system
- Indoor air quality test on 41 pollutants demonstrating healthy indoor air
- Parking spaces for carpooling, electric vehicles and charging stations as well as a bicycle shelter
- Reduced light pollution through proper selection and placement of exterior lighting fixtures
- Life cycle analysis of the building to understand and reduce its impact.
Congratulations to our team and thanks to our partner @JW+A for their support in achieving LEED® certification.
Certification details: https://www.usgbc.org/projects/fm-logistic-illescas- stage-3
NG Concept offers varied and rewarding career opportunities, in France and abroad, where you can contribute to ambitious projects in a dynamic and committed company.