Engineer / Covered Enclosure Design Manager (M/F)
Your main tasks:
- Ensuring that the technical content of the masters for the cladding and finishing batches is kept up to date, including CCTPs, DDEDs, schematic diagrams and inspection sheets
- Monitoring new construction products to minimise energy consumption in buildings and reduce their carbon footprint
- Optimising and proposing innovative technical and economic solutions to meet the requirements of the “Energy and Carbon” roadmap and the Group’s financial objectives, while complying with ICPE construction regulations and those of the insurer.
- Carrying out consultations on the building shell and finishings in relation to low-carbon and low-energy construction.
- Providing expert support to design and operational teams for building envelope work packages, in particular structural / building envelope / geotechnical expertise
- Mastering the regulatory aspects of our constructions, in particular the Eurocodes, the Unified Technical Documents (DTU), the Labour Code, the ICPE regulations and the Insurer’s requirements.
Position may require occasional travel.
You have an engineering degree (or equivalent to 5 years’ higher education) in civil engineering or a general engineering degree with a specialism in building and civil engineering, and you have successful experience in a similar role.
You are rigorous, autonomous and able to work as part of a team.
You have good interpersonal and communication skills.
Knowledge of software such as Autocad, Covadis and/or structural calculation tools is a plus.