We are proud and content to announce that our logistics platform in Mommenheim in Alsace, 32,754m², delivered on July 31, 2020, has been certified HQE Bâtiment Durable® V.2, Level: Highly Efficient by the Certivéa certification establishment.
The French HQE Bâtiment Durable® certification ‘aims to improve the performance of buildings, to certify and to enhance the achieved sustainable performance.’
Issued by the Certivéa, this certification rewards the efforts made by real estate players in favor of sustainable development that integrates environmental, economic and digital subjects as well as responsible project management.
Delivered in July 2020, the Mommenheim logistics site is the Group’s 6th certified site in 2021 (HQE and LEED), the 4th in fiscal year 2021-2022 and the first in the Group to obtain the new HQE Bâtiment Durable® certification. In addition, it is the third logistics site in France that has obtained HQE Bâtiment Durable® certification during the construction phase.
We have a lot of strengths which let us obtain this certification:
– Equipment of photovoltaic panels on a part of the roof
– The materials installed inside are low-polluting: their classification is minimum A + => our employees can have the best possible air quality
– Rainwater recovery for cleaning warehouses
– Installation of water-saving equipment: example of a push-button tap with a consumption of 3L/min
– 100% LED lighting with presence detector
– High performance buildings: reinforced insulation, high efficiency heating systems
– Excellent air-tightness of building: 0.67 m /(h.m²) (regulatory max 1.7m³ / (h.m²))
– Monitoring during the construction: monthly site visits taking into account the monitoring of water and electricity consumption of the offices and the site, monitoring of accidental pollution, monitoring of waste sorting => 68% of waste from the site have been valued
– Work with an ecologist for the establishment of endemic and non-invasive plant species and preservation of habitat spaces for animals: lizards, gabion.
– Responsible management was carried out to ask ourselves in order to ensure the proper run of the project, the control of risks and to obtain the expected result.
The well-being of our employees is also at the focus of our attention and an integral part of the HQE criteria. The actions were implemented for visual comfort, safety and security.
Our Mommenheim site responds to sustainable development: respect for the environment, quality of life, economic performance. In addition to these 3 items, the HQE Bâtiment Durable® certification has added the responsible management aspect.
Construction start 11/26/2019 Delivery 7/31/2020 33.100 sqm 8 months in 3 '
As it is the European Sustainable Development Week now, we want to boast that this...
During the French lockdown, our teams continued working remotely while actively preparing the conditions for...
NG Concept has obtained the E + C- label for the offices of the FM...
Completion of the 1st phase of Bac Ninh Platform – Hanoi Vietnam Few months of...
At NG Concept, our conviction is that our commitment to CSR (Company Social Responsibility) must...